Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another foggy morning

Very often TSV would be enveloped in fog.

Across the valley from the garden, the hills looked like the wavy ocean. The air was so still and no sound was audible. I just sat there, motionless, at my back porch, trying to behold the view. It was like heaven, you know.

Then the sun broke in the horizon and you could see the silhouette of the pine trees.

Another day has begun.

Everyday I feel thankful to the Great Mother Nature and sweet DH for this little piece of heaven on earth for me!

4 comments:

lynn'sgarden said...

The second and last photo took my breath away! HEAVEN indeed! Thank you for sharing Hà Xuân. You thank your DH for me too! ;)

Hà Xuân said...

:-o)

Thanks Lynn. Our area is still much "rural", which we appreciate so much!

Stephanie said...

Oh wow! the whole place is so serene and beautiful. Such a wonderful place to be at. Have a great day!

Hà Xuân said...

Thanks for visiting, Stephanie.
Wishing you a great day, too.