I meant to start the daylily seeds that I received from Annette many times but could not do so because I didn't want to leave them unattended before their sprouting. This week, back to Tuysonvien, I intended to stay up to as long as two weeks in order to carry out this project!
So today I set out to start the daylily seeds after storing them in the fridge for about 3 months. I don't know if this is a long time for the seeds to stay in the fridge, but I guess since the seeds would stay in the ground in the garden all winter until spring, this period of time in the fridge could be all right for them. Will know if and when they sprout for me.
I used the "Rocks Method" but didn't have Dixie clear plastic cup with cover so I had to use drinking glass and cling-wrap for cover. Here's what my glasses of seeds look like. They will go up the windowsill after this.
My prayers for these seeds to sprout. Even one or two germinations would be great for me since these daylily is non-existence in here.
Oh my, how impatiently I am waiting to see signs of green in these glass!