Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

I have been so busy lately with a family wedding and several visitors so I could not find time to blog. This is a quick note to say Happy New Year to all my friends, near and far.
It has been a great year having your regular visits to my blog. I truly appreciate your taking time to read and give comments. Although most of the time I'm alone in my little corner of the universe, I don't feel lonely for I have your friendship just a click away.
The weather has been nice here but I know to many of you, it's snow everywhere. Here's a photo of the first blooms on my "cheery blossom" tree, which I grow from seed, to wish you the best of everything for the coming year 2010!


Again, thank you very much for being my great friends.

5 comments:

KY said...

Great Friend indeed you are. Thank you very much again.

Stephanie said...

I think of Chinese New Year whenever I see Cherry Blossoms :-D But this time round is the New Year! The flower is lovely for first show. I have always enjoyed visiting your blog/garden. Ha Xuan, you have a great countdown and have a happy New Year!!

Hà Xuân said...

:-) You are, too, KY.

The same to you, Steph.

lynn'sgarden said...

Whoa! Cherry blossoms grown from seed?! Is your daughter getting married, Ha Xuan? It's been my pleasure getting to know you this year...and I still hope to visit my homeland in the future...but meanwhile, your blog is the next best thing :)
Happy (early)Tet to you!
Hugs,
Lynn

Hà Xuân said...

No, Lynn, it was the wedding of my husband's niece.
I'm looking forward to your visiting Vietnam.
Tet is more than a month away but thanks for the wishes.