Monday, October 25, 2010

Photo updates

Here are the photo updates of two of my plantings which I did a few months back.
The miniature garden, named The Amazon, has come a long way. Many plants in the 'garden' have thrived and bloomed. I'm glad it looks so lush.
I especially like how the "begonia" that I got from my Singapore friend, KY Foong, has grown. If you look at the "Before" photo closely, you could see a tiny spot of green, in the middle of the front edge of the pot. You can compare that with the one you see in the "After" photo. It has grown a lot, hasn't it?




The second planting I wish to update is the Fuchsia. When first planted, the "filler" and "spiller" plants looked pitiful but they do look good now.




I love to see "Before" and "After" photos of plantings. Do you?

3 comments:

Rohrerbot said...

Lovely garden!!

Stephanie said...

Hi Ha Xuan, my first strawberry begonia died due to too much light coupled with over-watering. It left tiny plants in the pot though. But I have no patience to wait for the little plant to grow. I bought a second one instead. Hope it will grow well for me in my hot garden ;-) Btw, I am bad at 'spiller filler'. I tend to split them up after a while he he... Yours is beautiful! Love your miniature garden as well.

Hà Xuân said...

Many thanks, Rohrerbot and Stephs.
Steph: I didn't have good Thriller-Filler-Spiller containers in the past until very recently, though. I think we need patience.