My blogger friend, Lynn at Bestinbloomtoday, tagged me for this "seven things". I don't know if I can get seven things about me to talk about... hehehe. But here's go.
1. I love dogs. At one time, we have nine dogs at home. They were not all beautiful looking dogs but I loved them nonetheless. Now, I have four: three living outdoors and one indoors - Biam. Biam travels back and forth with me between our two homes every other week!
2. Like Lynn, I took shorthand courses, too, while I was working at a secretary for the US Armed Forces in Vietnam back in the 70's. I still can read shorthand, but I don't take notes in shorthand anymore.
3. I'm a fast typist, even back in the 70's when I had to use manual typewriter. My speed then was 60 WPM. And later with IBM electric one, I could make 120 WPM :-o).
4. I learned to speak American English via Archie Comics when I was a teenager. My favorite characters were Archie and Betty.
5. I got married to my husband when we both were in university, 39 years ago. We had our first-born three months before DH graduated!
6. I am the only child of my parents so is DH to his.
7. I retired last year.
I don't know many garden bloggers to tag them, though. So this entry is purely to introduce myself to other friends who happen to visit my blog.