I bought three peperomia plants of different leave colors. When I was at the nursery, I saw the owners propagate their plants by placing the leaves on the ground with their stems cut short and burried. I copied their method and it works!
I placed several leaves of my plants in a pot, sharing with a succulent already in there. I don't remember exactly how long but it wasn't long; it was probably 6 weeks at most.
When I was here end of August, I tried to pull gently at the leaves and felt that they stuck. Yesterday, I found small "suckers" forming at the base of those leaves.
I feel happy not so much that I can have more plants for free but more about knowing another propagation method.