Friday, November 20, 2009

My flowers this week

I have been working in my garden preparing my flower beds for Xmas and New Year. All is done so I spent some time photographing my flowers.
This is a planter full of "discarded" plants. These plants were pulled off somewhere in my garden and put there because I didn't have the heart to throw them away. Sometime ago, I top-dressed the planter with some compost and look at how the plants reacted.


My hoya pubicalyx blooms again. I just love its smell.


And here's one of my roses. I like this one best because it's a faithful bloomer for me.


Finally, a new pot of petunia which I bought last week. I want to use it as a source for propagation. Next time when I'm back up to Tuysonvien, I will try to propagate it.


Will see if I succeed.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have one hoya that has speckled leaves like yours. So, I hope the flower will be look as attractive like yours. I like the colour!

Good luck on propagating your petunia. Nice dark blue blooms!

Very well use of your discarded plants Ha Xuan :-D

Hà Xuân said...

I hope you will see blooms on your plant soon. I like the color of pubicalyx, too. It's very bold! And it smells soooooooooo good, especially in the evening.